Scheduled for May 6th & 7th
- 36 hole stroke play qualifier.
- USGA rules will govern all play.
- All qualifiers must have a current and active GHIN handicap as of May 1, 2022.
- Participants over the age of 65 may qualify from the White tees
- All putts must be holed out.
- There is NO maximum strokes per hole. Play until the ball is holed.
- The low sixteen (16) net scores will qualify for the match play.
- In the event of a tie for the last qualifying place a sudden death playoff will determine the last qualifier.
- You must indicate on your score card the tees that you played from.
- Score cards require two signatures.
- There will be a 16 player bracket created for the Match Play.
- Seeding will be based on the 36 hole qualifying score.
- It will be the responsibility of each player that qualifies to schedule their match.
- During Match Play, players must use their most current GHIN index to establish their course handicap.
- It is the responsibility of each contestant to verify their own handicap.
- If a match is not completed by the designated date, a coin toss will determine the winner. The coin toss will be administered by two members of the MGA Board and the HMCC general manager or his designee.
- KEY DATES
- May 29th – First round matches must be completed on or before this date
- June 19th – Second round matches must be completed on or before this date
- July 10th – Semi-final matches must be completed on or before this date
- July 31st – Final match must be completed on or before this date
- After completion of your match IT IS THE WINNERS RESPONSIBILITY TO communicate the results by sending an email to the MGA by going to the MAIN MENU on the MGA website you will find Contact Us.
- The most current results of the matches will be posted on the MGA website under President Cup Match Play Bracket.
- Each of the 16 qualifiers will receive HMCC Pro Shop credit
- The winner of the President’s Cup will receive a trophy( or HMCC Pro Shop credit equivalent), HMCC Pro Shop credit of $500 and his name will be placed on the President’s Cup plaque in the HMCC club house.
- All other amounts of payouts will be determined by the number of entrants for the tournament.
Entry Fee & Registration
- $30 per person and will be billed to you HMCC account.
- Registration will be done through the MGA website.
- You must register for both Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th.
- In the comments section you must put PC.
- You must enter the tees that you will be playing from.
- Registration closes 8 PM Sunday May 29th
NOTE: There will be the normal Par Point Game during the qualification for all MGA members. Those individuals qualifying for the President’s Cup may also participate in the Par Point game.