MGA Hole-in-One Program
- Each MGA member will be billed $2 for a Hole-in-One scored, by an MGA member only, during an MGA event or an event sponsored by the MGA. Those events are:
- President’s Cup qualifier and all subsequent matches
- Hamilton Mill Invitational sponsored by the Men’s Golf Association
- Hamilton Mill Member/Member sponsored by the Men’s Golf Association
- MGA members that play in the Tuesday/Thursday Sr. group and Friday group are eligible if there is another MGA member playing in the foursome.
- The monies collected will be placed in a Hamilton Mill Country Club house account and will be distributed by the HMCC Head Golf Professional to the individual that scores a Hole-in-One.
- The payout will be a shop credit which can be used in the golf shop or in the restaurant.
- Billing will be done by the Hamilton Mill Country Club Office Manager after a hole in one has occurred on the next months due statement.